DigiLocker is an Indian govt app which is launched in 2015. It is an app for storing ids like aadhar cards, pan cards, Dl, RC, Insurance, market and Vaccination certificates, etc in digital form. It is a boon for those who lost their Id cards and forget their IDs. ID will be accepted everywhere if you show through this app. Mostly People forget their DL and RC. But you need not worry if you are a user of this amazing app. This is very popular in 2-3 years. Now if you are a registered user of this app you don’t need this app to access your documents. Digilocker has launched its what’s app service for its users. You can access all your ids from what’s app service. Here is the process
DigiLocker works through MyGovt Helpdesk chatbot on messaging application What’s app. With the help of chatbot users can download their desired documents on What’s app in Pdf form. There is a phone no for using this chat boat service. Number is given below
- Save phone no +919013151515 in your phone as a govt helpdesk.
- Open what’s app and open chat govt helpdesk.
- Type “Hi” or “Namaste” in chat option.
- Now you will get 2 options Co-Win Services and DigiLocker Services.
- Click DigiLocker Services and then Click Yes.
- Now chatbot will ask for aadhar no. Enter aadhar no.
- You will receive OTP from aadhar. Now enter OTP.
- Select your documents for download. There is no one for each ID cards.
- Just enter no and you can get your selected ID on what’s app.
With the help of What’s app chatbot users can get their ID at any time. You can get those IDs that are saved by you in DigiLocker. Users who have no account on this app. They can register on this app via their aadhar card Number after that they will be using this chatbot service.